The Hued magazine invites articles from potential writers with suitable articles that pique the interest of our readers. Kindly introduce yourself with a CV, writing samples and story ideas. We accept targeted, relevant and precise information, press releases and pitches for a global audience. We will contact you if your ideas fit any stories we are working on. Kindly avoid sending high-res images and content with very large file sizes.
Our submission guidelines have been prepared carefully to support the editorial process of the articles before being published online. Contributors are requested to strictly adhere to the instructions given below for early acceptance and publishing.
- Choose a relevant title that the readers will prefer and one where your strength and interest lies. The article length can fall between 1000-3000 sufficient words.
- Contributors shall not include any information/promotion about themselves or their company/product in the articles. A short bio of 100-200 words will be added at the end of the article.
- The articles will be subjected to editing in terms of length, grammar, organization, and clarity.
- Articles should be sent through email in a word document only.
The writer who submits the articles should comply with the following rules.
- All articles submitted will be subjected to editing and altered to match the syntax, font, and style followed by Hued magazine.
- By submitting the articles you offer your complete rights to Hued magazine to publish your submission in any form ( both in print or in electronic format).
- The placement of articles and removal is at the sole discretion of the company.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a necessity by the company before submitting your articles.